OFFERS MYND Adeje, Costa Adeje

Official website

Offers MYND Adeje

The best experience at the best price

HAPPY NEW TRIP!.  MYND Adeje Costa Adeje
From €104 taxes included.

HAPPY NEW TRIP!

• Valid for bookings made up to 01/31/2022 and for stays from 01/01/2022 to 12/20/2022

• Get a discount of 20% using the promotional code HAPPYTRIP22. Don’t forget to sign up for weMYND so you can enjoy exclusive benefits with each stay (and get a discount of up to 28%)

• This promotional code may be subject to restrictions on certain dates. Promotional code subject to quota restrictions and a minimum of stay.

• Promotional code valid for bookings made up to 01/31/22 and for stays up to 12/20/22.

• MYND hotels reserves the right to modify or cancel this promotion, either in part or in whole.

From 29/01/2022 - Until 20/12/2022

  • Early bookings 15% discount! .  MYND Adeje Costa Adeje
    From €85 taxes included.

    Early bookings 15% discount!

    Promotion! Book in advance and pay only a small amount of your stay now.

    Early bookings 15% discount! Book early and pay only 10% now. The remaining 90% will be charged 25 days prior to arrival to the hotel. Cancellations and modifications of the remaining amount are permitted up to 25 days prior to arrival.

    From 14/04/2022 - Until 31/12/2035

  • Early bookings 12% discount! .  MYND Adeje Costa Adeje
    From €87 taxes included.

    Early bookings 12% discount!

    Promotion! Book in advance and pay only a small amount of your stay now.

    Early bookings 12% discount! Book early and pay only 20% now. The remaining 80% will be charged 15 days prior to arrival to the hotel. Cancellations and modifications of the remaining amount are permitted up to 15 days prior to arrival.

    From 28/02/2022 - Until 31/12/2035